Blog Archive

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude


Recently I purchased the Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude, a shade I've been eyeing for a while now! I also heard that Khloe Kardashian wears this shade. As soon as I saw this I thought I have to get it and I really thought it would look good on me. It's a really nice light pinky nude, I haven't really seen anything similar to this. The packaging is really sleek and chic, I really like it.

The lipstick itself is quite sheer but buildable and applies nicely, now I've heard many people say that it's moisturizing but I really don't think so. It applies smoothly but it's definitely not moisturizing, I found that it settled into fine lines even though my lips were moisturized. If you go really close up then you can smell a slight something but it's very subtle so it's not so bad.


The color itself comes out a lot lighter than in the packaging and on me (NC 37-40) I don't think it's the perfect match unfortunately it makes me look a bit washed out. It's probably a hard shade to wear but I found that it does look good under my Revlon Coral Reef gloss, so I will continue to use this as a base for other glosses.