Blog Archive

hem me up

yesterday was such a crazy day, and i wish that i took a picture of my outfit cause i really liked it! i was wearing black skinny jeans, camel t-shirt, xtra long brown cardigan, gold gun necklace, and a rose/camel floral scarf. i woke up at 6am to go do a quick trial shift for a possible new job, came home for an hour and then went downtown with my mom to have coffee with my aunt/uncle/cousin who just came in from toronto. coffee turned into a whole day thing and we were all over downtown, and my other uncle and my OTHER uncle and cousin came to meet up, and by then it was 7:30pm and almost time to go meet my friends for dinner, and then we went to see scream 4. it was about 1am when i got home and i was definetly DONE for the night.

today i went to do some errands for the theatre company im interning with, and then went to grab lunch. came home for a bit and then went to value village, and now im back... im wiped.

today i wore my 'new' d.i.y. mens shirt- used to be a regular button down, but i hemmed the front and made it swoop low in the back.


button down shirt - thrifted +diy hemmed / cutoff levis - thrifted+diy / heart locket necklace - f21 / triple cross necklace - aldo accessories