Blog Archive

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

I've seen this lip gloss around for a while now, and I've been wanting it for ages!!! it's the prettiest gloss I've seen in a long time. When I saw it in the shop I was so impressed, this is a bright coral shade and it's totally what I always go for, this would be really nice for summer.

What I like the most about this is the quality, this is definitely up there with the high end glosses. It applies so smoothly not sticky and there is no shimmer in this gloss which is amazing! I don't really like shimmer in lip products.


This gloss is so pigmented it's unreal!! there is no unpleasant smell in fact there hardly a smell at all. I know a lot of people like myself hate that overly sweet chemical smell in cosmetics. If there is one thing to mention I will say this is not really long lasting the color tends to fade, so you will need to reapply. But overall this is probably the best glosses I've bought so far so my advice is run out and get one! Because I will definitely go out and get another!