Blog Archive

Mild apprehension Blank dreams of the coming fun Distort the odds of a turnaround Gut screams out next to none

This is what I wore today... right now I am assistant stage managing a play that will be opening in about 2 weeks. All today the cast just did table work (meaning they didn't need me) so I was surfing the net for the entire afternoon! It's nice to be able to veg out at work once in awhile but 4 hours straight on the internet totally drained my energy. Luckily I had my diy studded vest on to feeeed me energy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
flannel shirt - New Look / jeans - Primark / vest - thrifted and diy studded+bleached / shoes - converse
I just saw the preview for Sex and the City 2 and I think it looks soooooooooo good! THAT is the movie we deserved the first time around! I didn't really enjoy the first one (obviously) but I'm hoping this one will redeem the franchise... I also really want to see "Kick-Ass" which is a comic book hero movie. There was another comic book hero movie I wanted to see awhile ago, called "Defendor" and starring Woody Harrelson, but it was only in theatres here for about a week! Did anyone get a chance to see it?