Blog Archive

Explosive highs / To breakneck lows / Every mirror in / The house has broke

I am in love with this t-shirt- it's super soft, super slouchy, and extra long. Best of all it was only $12 at Canadian Superstore. I love finds like that! I got one in white and black cause I know I'm going to wear the hell out of them.

Here's what I was wearing today. By the way, the pants ARE purple :D...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

mens cardigan - h&m / t-shirt - joe fresh / purple jeans - le chateau /
shoes - converse / pink watch - a gift / pink+black bracelets - claires /
heart necklace - h&m / rosary - somewhere in Germany /
cross stud earrings - temple of the modern girl

i ordered some sweetass combat boots from Nasty Gal last week. they are coming from San Fransisco so i'm hoping that they get here soon!! like right now..... maybe... NOW... nope... now? hrmph.