Blog Archive

another opening, another show

Last night the show I was working on finally opened, which means less stress! Everything went well, so the show should run smoothly for the next week and a half. There was an opening night party after the show, and people couldn't seem to get enough of my heels. A lady who I don't know came up to me and told me she and the group of people she was with were talking about how fabulous my shoes are! Little did they know, I got them at Wal-Mart... oh, fashion.

I absolutely love this dress though. I always though that I couldn't wear wrap dresses for some reason, but I was wrong... it's the perfect dress that can be dressed up or dressed down, and its made of a super soft jersey-ish fabric. And it definetly shows off the cleavage!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
black wrap dress - joe fresh / heels - wal-mart / necklace - urban planet / dangly cross earrings -
i-found gallery / watch - a gift / clutch - urban planet / bracelets - urban planet


I finally found some time to bleach my hair again, so as you'll see from these photos it's pretty blonde now and I'm super happy with it! It's absolutely the perfect shade of blonde for me.