Blog Archive

Get back in town I wanna paint it black Wanna get around Easy living crowd so flat Said it all before

this was my weekend wardrobe.

Saturday i had rehearsal on Granville Island, then I headed over to my dad's place for chinese food (mmm so good!) and we watched this German movie called 'dead snow', which is about NAZI ZOMBIES. yeah, you read that right. it was actually great- both scary and hilarious. it definetly took a page from the evil dead trilogy (i love those movies!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
houndstooth sweater jacket - thrifted / slouchy tee - joe fresh /
jeans - primark / shoes - converse / cross necklace - forever 21

today I went to Main Street with my dad, my stepmom and my brother. we went to all the antique shops, none of which I've been to before; weird considering I've lived 5 minutes away for over 2 years! but hey, i've gone to practically every clothing store down there. we went into this new-ish store, called i found gallery, which was AMAZING. it's basically full of beads, necklaces, chains etc... they had a huge amount of cross charms that i almost died over. i'm going to go back soon and buy a bunch. i did however buy an awesome pair of dangly cross earrings while i was there. if you live in vancouver you have to check the place out!

Photobucket
Photobucket
flannel shirt - urban planet / grey hoodie - american apparel / black tank
(under shirt) - sirens / jeans - primark / shoes - converse / toque - topshop