Blog Archive

Let's Hear It For The Boy

It's been way too long since my last blog post. I arrived back home to Vancouver from Manchester on August 29th, and since then I've just been decompressing. Seeing friends, working, and being a little bit of zombie. It took awhile to get my sleep pattern back on track- for the first week I kept waking up at 4am (which is noon back in England)! But finally, I'm back to my old self and have been enjoying New York Fall Week from afar!

I promise outfit pics to come soon... I have lots of cool stuff from Europe I have to show you! But first, a look at the Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 collection.









Points of interest: prints- lots of them! high waists, volume vs. skinny, belted waists, chunky knits

It's hump day! We're almost at the weekend- I'll be back soon with pictures, I promise! :)