Blog Archive

Going Green



The Thornton household is going green. This can be extremely overwhelming, but we are going to take baby steps. There are already some green things we did in the household, some intentionally and some not. We use some eco-friendly cleaning products. I use EF hair products, but that was more for my hair than the environment, so its a two for one. So as we use up our products, we will be replacing them with EF ones. We will be changing the soap we use, the food we eat and where we get it, and many other things. So we will be going to farmers markets and trying to buy local and organic, etc. I somehow convinced Eddie to be on board with this, which is good. So I have been reading so much info and some things I just cannot do. But we will see. I will be updating my progress.