Movie Star Style: Domino

I have to admit, I didn't like Keira Knightley very much when I first saw her in "Pirates of the Carribean". The pouting lips thing just got to me. But over the past couple of years and a few period movies, she has totally grown on me. One of my favourites of all her roles is Domino in the movie of the same name- she plays a badass model turned bounty hunter (it's actually based on a real person, although the movie's tagline is "Based on a true story - sort of..."). The movie is like an insane roller coaster ride; with lots of twists and turns, extreme editing and music blaring from beginning to end. It even has Mickey Rourke and Tom Waits in the cast, among others (Christopher Walken, Lucy Lui, Macy Gray, Mena Suvari, some guys from the original 90210). I emplore you to check it out.










Points of interest: ripped jeans, short hair, sexy studded leather, dog tags and nunchuks.

Screenshots by me.