i'm in the front row with a bottle, don't know what i can't decide

I've taken many outfit pictures which I haven't posted, so here are a few of the outfits I have worn in the past few months that you haven't seen!

striped sweater - joe fresh, white t - thrifted, scarf - urban planet, jeans - warehouse one, doc martens - ordered in
sweater - zellers, scarf - gift, heart locket - urban planet, jeans - warehouse one, doc martens - ordered in

sweater - h&m, collar dress shirt - urban planet, jeans - urban planet, necklace - stitches, shoes - converse, b&w marble journal - the dollar store, librarian glasses - the dollar store

lumberjack shirt - urban planet, grey t - american apparel, jeans - urban planet, shoes - converse, heart necklace - urban planet

lumberjack shirt - urban planet, grey sweater - american apparel, jeans - urban planet, bracelets - claires, pearl necklace - my moms, the other necklace - stitches

xtra long leopard shirt - thrifted, vest - thrifted, jeans - warehouse one, bracelets - claires, belt - zellers, shoes - converse
In two weeks I leave on my trip to Europe! eeeee!