just a little girl, big imagination, never letting no one take it away


I finally got my boots about 2 weeks ago! As soon as I got them I started wearing them as much as possible. I'm looking forward to coming up with more outfits to go along with them. The only thing I can think when I look at them is; FIIIIIIEEEERRRCE!



Super Fierce Leather Buckle Boots - Nine West
Black Tights - The Bay
Skirt - Thrifted
T-Shirt - American Apparel
Belt - from a Forever 21 Dress
Pink Necklace - Urban Planet
Pink Jacket - G-Girl Fashion

This is my last post before I leave on my big trip. My flight takes off tonight at 8:30pm, and arrives in Paris Wednesday at 5pm. *deep breath*
I'm so nervous, yet so excited... I will try and blog here as much as I can while I'm away. Otherwise you can follow me on my travel blog: http://thecaravangirl.blogspot.com
If I don't see you again for awhile, I'm going to miss you all so much!