fancy beach swagger


I wore the first outfit (black hoodie) traipsing around town, getting some errands done, and taking a nice stroll on the beach. When I got home I changed into the second outfit to go see a play. I love the necklace, it's my bling!



t shirt - thrifted
necklace - forever 21
jeans - stitches
belt - zellers
hoodie - h&m
shoes - converse



t shirt - thrifted
necklace - forever 21
skirt - sirens
belt - zellers
tights - the bay
cardigan - h&m
shoes - urban planet



In other news, I leave on my trip for Europe in 21 days- so soon! It seems like I had so many months to go, and now I'm scrambling to get everything done. I wish I could say that I will be posting fabulous pictures of myself in skyscraper heels standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and other landmarks; but alas I will be backpacking and will only be taking as much as i can carry!

I am so excited though, and am planning on taking in lots of museums and as much fashion related exhibits and events as I possibly can.

I'm going to be away for 3 months (hopefully I will be able to blog a bit while I'm away) and would love to hear from you guys of any sweet places I should check out- I'm going to be going to: Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, London, Dublin, Galway, and Belfast.