#28: Read 100 Books


I have been a bad blogger. Well, for this blog anyway. I have been plugging away at my green blog and I hope you all will check it out. Journey to Green. I will try to be over here more, but with the other blog, my last semester of grad school starting Monday, trying to stick to going to the gym 3 times a week, and everything else I have going on; it might be tough.
But on to my 101 in 1001.

I have actually read 2 books. I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I really enjoyed the entire series. I am even more excited that they are making a movie. I have the Swedish version on my Netflix queue and should be getting that any day now.
I plowed through the rest of the series The Girl who Played with Fire and The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I could not wait to see how it ended. Really, this is a must read series. I just hope the movie does it justice.