take me to paris in your pontiac

Photobucket


Today I went to the beach for the second time this summer to try and even-out my sunburn/random white patches/fake tan. Luckily I remembered to put on SPF all over and didn't get burnt at all this time. Hoorah!

I also did some thrift shopping with my friend Shafina. She is going away to India for a year and I'm going to miss her! When we were parking her car we pulled up right behind a Pontiac PARISIENNE. I have never heard of this car before! But I am so obsessed with anything Paris-related, I wish it was mine! I had to settle for a picture in front of it, which made me happy :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

sweater/poncho - tierra del sol / white t - joe fresh / jean shorts - thrifted + diy
cutoff / sandals - joe fresh / leopard print bag - primark / sunglasses - aldo