#28: Read 100 Books



Because I am in grad school this summer and it has really been kicking my butt and seriously time consuming, I had given up one of my favorite past times, reading. But I could not take it anymore. I enjoy it. It relaxes me and helps me shut off my mind and fall asleep at night. So I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I really enjoyed this book. I know others haven't, or thought it was slow, but I really liked it. And if I am not mistaken, a movie is out or coming out. I am really not sure which. I would be very interested in seeing that. Oh, another thing I love...it is part of a series. You know how I love those. I have already downloaded the next book to my Kindle. And I go out of town Friday for a week so I am sure I will read that and more while I am lounging at the pool getting a tan. Yes, some black people like to get a tan.