Blog Archive

one of these days i swear i'll take better pictures

Photobucket 


This was my outfit this past Saturday. Went to a christening for my cousin's baby girl, and then later that night went to see an amazing punk rock play called 'Hard Core Logo: Live'.

Obviously I used my webcam for these pics- sometimes i find it takes so much effort to take even one or two good photos with my digital camera. I'm a bit frustrated with it. Its fine for anything else but when it comes to taking pictures of myself, placing the camera in the right spot, getting the right lighting, making sure the pictures dont turn out all blurry... argh! I much prefer those photos to the webcam ones though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
leopard blazer - thrifted / white button down shirt - thrifted / black jeans - h&m / shoes - nine west