WE'VE GOT STADIUM LOVE

It has been far too long since my last post! And sadly, all I have for you is one outfit. Check out my new star tattoo! I got it from my dad and stepmom for my birthday :D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
high waisted jeans - thrifted / tee - joe fresh / belt - stitches / cross strand necklace - f21 /
 bracelets - urban planet / shoes - vans


This past weekend was super busy- it was my birthday on Friday so I had stuff spread out all weekend. On Friday night I went to a pub/bar called The Blarney Stone and partied with my friends, on Saturday I went to the Spaghetti Factory and to see Iron Man 2 with my dad, stepmom, my bro and my friend Courtney. Yesterday I went to see METRIC in concert for the 2nd time (hopefully not the last)! We managed to get right up front, so I got some sweet shots. Here are a few:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I want to thank Ashley of Breakfast At Saks for awarding me with a $100 gift certificate to Shopbop! I entered a contest for Elizabeth and James and wrote a little poem about the line. Thanks again Ashley! I have no idea what I'm going to buy yet... I'll let you know when I do!