Blog Archive

Make up: Eyebrow pencil




Today I want to write about my favourtie eyebrow pencil. I think by now it's kinda pointless for me to write that I've tried at least 5 of eyebrow pencils. However I always have chosen a khol rather then an automatic pencil (no idea why). Most of them turned out to be either to orange, or too dark or too light. I must say if you're a dark brunette I honeslty recommend the Rimmel eyebrow pencil. For me apart from it being to dark or too orangey, it was the best pencil I've tried from the drugstore range.






The eyebrow pencil I use now is from MAC. I use the color Lingering. It's suits me perfectly! Because it's an autimatic crayon I don't need to use a sharpener, which is such a plus! I don't know why but after I've sharpened the Rimmel pencil I had the little pieces of the crayon EVERYWHERE, in my purse, all over my books, and even INSIDE my wallet! I don't have to worry about that anymore! The color itself is buildable. The crayon is very easy to apply and doesn't smudge! It comes in 6 different colors. The best way to determine which color do you need is to go to the MAC counter and ask the SA to help you. The size is 0.09g. For me it lasts for about a month, but that's only because my eyebrows are very very short so I have to draw the rest, therefore using more then someone with normal length eyebrows would. From other reviews I found that it lasts them for about 3 to 4 months! The price is £11.50, which for some might be quite expensive but when you count how long it will last you it works out to be approx. £3.5 a month!
The only downside that I found with this pencil is that it is not rectractable, meaning that you can't move back the product when you move it out.



RATING: 4.5/5