Blog Archive

Retro Rock Polka Dot

Last night I pulled my polka dot pencil skirt out of the back of my closet and wore it for the first time in years. and I love this outfit! I used to be way into the retro look, not so much anymore but I love how this has that retro vibe while still being rock n roll.

I went to a heavy metal rock show downtown Vancouver. My friend's cousin and boyfriend are both in the band and it was an industry showcase night so it was HUGE for them. They were so amazing too! These shoes were definitely good for stomping.


 
 
 


cropped studded jacket - buffalo david bitton / classic white t - thrifted / 
polka dot pencil skirt - mariposa / pink tights - american apparel / leather boots - nine west


  
 


XTRA FUN: a few days ago me and my friend were shopping at the mall and met JUSTIN BEAVERRR OMG but not really. this is how much fun we had:

 



 (me on the right obvs): denim vest - praise youth design / pink cropped tank - 
pacsun (i think) / cutoff levis - thrifted / studded flats - target