Blog Archive

MAC MSF: Soft & Gentle


I've been waiting to get a hold of this for ages now! I've never really owned a highlighter before and sort of underestimated the importance of having one, however after using the Benefit High Beam a small obsession began to form. I really wanted to go for a powder highlighter this time, so when I went to MAC recently I picked up their Mineralize Skin Finish: Soft & Gentle.  A finely milled baked highlighter with shimmer.


There wasn't really much choice there, they only 2 MSF's, Gold Deposit and Soft & Gentle which are part of their permanent line. I thought Gold Deposit looked quite dark so I didn't consider it any further. I was instantly in love with Soft & Gentle, it's probably one of the most beautiful products I've seen in a really long time. It has a gorgeous Champagne color with fine shimmer.


MAC Soft & Gentle

This comes in a cute handy compact and I picked it up for £20.50, which sounds a lot but this will definitely last you a long long time. You only need a teeny tiny amount to apply, so this will surely last a long time. This product is very shimmery so you need to be quite light handed when applying and make sure to tap off any excess.


I'm really really happy I purchased this product, I think it's amazing. It gives a really natural glowing finish to the face and I think it's a great buy for summer too. I would most definitely recommend this product because I don't really think you can go wrong with this.

Have you tried MAC MSF's?