Blog Archive

Products Of The Month: July


Here are some of the things I have been loving this past month, these products are absolutely necessary in my life right now!

1.Batiste Dry Shampoo - I never used to believe in dry shampoos, I really didn't think this stuff would work but I bought it on impulse and it's been great since then. I've been using it really regularly and found that it really does absorb oil give your hair volume and the smell is like heaven in a bottle. So can't really go wrong there.

2. Vaseline Cocoa Butter - Can't live without this product these days, I love vaseline but this one is by far the best. The smell of this so good and it really moisturizes the lips, I use this every night before I go to bed without fail. I have countless tins of vaseline at home but I find that I'm only reaching for this one.

3. MAC Fleur Power Blush - I really love this blush it really gives a glow from within, it does look slightly intimidating in real life but when used sparingly this is amazing! I've never seen such a pigmented and long-lasting blush before. I always knew that MAC blushes were good but I didn't think it would be this good!

4. Benefit Eye Bright - I've had my doubts with this products in the past but after giving it a long break I've "rediscovered" it. I've been really busy and tired lately and I've really enjoyed using this again it makes my eyes bigger and brighter, and doesn't make me look so tired when I really am.

5. E45 Cream - I've had a long history with this cream and after trying everything out there I still go running back to this one. You can't find anything cheaper or more simple but it works for me. I slather this on whenever I get the chance, this cream is especially for dry skin conditions and does a great job at moisturizing without leaving you greasy. I love the fact that after applying this my skin just absorbs all of it and it's a great base for makeup.