Blog Archive

Inside My July Makeup Bag


My makeup has been quite disorganized to say the least this month and I have resorted to putting my makeup in this purple pouch that came with my Sigma Makeup brushes. Since I had run out of room I have been happily using this bag until it ripped so now I need another one!

Here are the products I have been using this month, I've really enjoyed using lip stains this month as I've been really busy I've found that they last all day without needing to reapply. I've been using the Benefit Posie Tint sample I got and really love it!


Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC 37, I have been using this for over a year now and I'm still trying to finish the bottle.

Concealer: I use 2 concealers, MAC Studio Sculpt NC 35 and Maybelline Dream Mousse Shade 1. The MAC concealer is really good at covering dark circles and is really moist and doesn't flake on the skin. On the other hand the Maybelline concealer is also good at covering dark circles but is very dry in texture and does flake so I only use that one to brighten the inner part of my eyes.

Powder: Collection 2000 Loose Powder in Translucent 

Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, Benefit HighBeam

Bronzer: I use the Bourjois Delice de Poudre in 51, I like using this to add some color to my cheeks or sometimes as a contour. 

Blush: MAC Fleur Power, love this blush I use it everyday.

Eyes: Benefit Eye Bright, Maybelline Sexy Curves and my Superdrug eyelash curler.

Lips: Revlon Coral Reef Lipgloss, Revlon Soft Nude and Rimmel Birthday Suit.
Benefit Posie Tint, 2 True Lip Stain and Body Shop Spiced Vanilla lip balm.

Hope you like it!